Have you been in an auto accident? Are you wondering what to do now that your car needs repaired? There is no need to worry. Chippewa Auto’s collision repair department is here to make your life easier.
We will help set you up with one of our FREE loaner cars as well as assist you in dealing with your deductible. The accident was the hard part. Getting your baby fixed and back on the road shouldn’t be!
What is Collsion Repair?
After your accident, bring your car into our team at Chippewa Auto so that we can assess the damage. We will assist your insurance company in writing the estimate, handling your claim and negotiating with your insurance company in order to ensure your vehicle is repaired properly. If your car is still drivable, we will pre-order your parts to help cut down on the time your car spends in our shop. When it is time to drop off your car, a loaner will be waiting for you. Once we have your car in our shop, we will:
- Remove all damaged parts.
- Repair the body and structure.
- Repaint your car and apply a top coat.
- Clean, vacuum and wax your car.
- Take it for a test drive to make sure everything is in working order.
- Notify you that your car is ready to be picked up!