Do you have a busy summer in front of you? Are you hitting the road for a family trip and you don’t want to add miles to your own vehicle? Look no further! Chippewa Auto has car rentals available at reasonable prices. We rent cars on a daily, weekly and even monthly basis! Give us a call and we will discuss how we can help you out on your next road trip.
Car Rental Requirements
There are a few things that we require upon renting a car. The first is that we require a valid driver’s license from the renter. We also require payment made by a major credit card. We accept all major credit cards except American Express. A few other requirements are:
- The driver must be at least 18 years of age.
- If a spouse or business associate will be driving the car rental, please specify this to us at the time of rental. We will need a signature as well as a valid driver’s license on file.
- Should you receive a parking ticket or traffic violation while driving the rental car, you are responsible for it.
- Should you have an accident with the car rental while under the influence of drugs or alcohol, your contract and insurance policy will be considered void.
- Wear your seat belts at all times.
Vehicle Rental Insurance
Full coverage insurance, covers rental car.
PLPD – you must purchase the coverage,
VDW – vehicle damage waiver, which is $20/day
$32.95 Day (In State)
$197.70 Week (In State)
$549.00 Month (In State)
$39.95 Day (Out State)
$239.70 Week (Out State)
$649.00 Month (Out State)
Van – 7 Passengers
$55.00 Day (In State)
$330.00 Week (In State)
$69.00 Day (Out State)
$415.00 Week (Out State)
Van – 15 Passenger
$140 Day (In State)
$840 Week (In State)
$155 Day (Out State)
$930 Week (Out State)