There are a few things that we require upon renting a car. The first is that we require a valid driver’s license from the renter. We also require payment made by a major credit card or cash. We accept all major credit cards except American Express. A few other requirements are:
- The driver must be at least 21 years of age.
- If a spouse or business associate will be driving the car rental, please specify this to us at the time of rental. We will need a signature as well as a valid driver’s license on file.
- Should you receive a parking ticket or traffic violation while driving the rental car, you are responsible for it.
- Should you have an accident with the car rental while under the influence of drugs or alcohol, your contract and insurance policy will be considered void.
- Wear your seat belts at all times.
Vehicle Rental Insurance
Full coverage insurance, covers rental car.
PLPD – you must purchase the coverage,
VDW – vehicle damage waiver, which is $25/day
$50.00 Day (In State)
$300.00 Week (In State)
$60.00 Day (Out State)
$360.00 Week (Out State)
Van – 7 Passengers
$75.00 Day (In State)
$450.00 Week (In State)
$90.00 Day (Out State)
$540.00 Week (Out State)
$60 Day (In State)
$360 Week (In State)
$75 Day (Out State)
$450 Week (Out State)